So, celebrated my birthday yesterday. Turning 1 year older, 1 year wiser lol...Hhmm I received some presents but mostly all gift sets from L'Occitane and The Body Shop which I love! hahaha...You've no idea...I am somehow a freak when it comes to facial and body lotions, creams or anything to do with beauty products!^_^ Receiving those gift sets really makes me happy! hahaha...But there is one gift that I like the most! Thank you Yoong, Shevoune, Elly and Palm for that! I like photo frame alot!!! :D
My mum gives me extra AUD300 for me to buy clothes hahaha...This is very unusual from her!!! She said that money is for me to buy some formal clothes as I am starting to work on Tuesday. How nice my mum is!!! Love her loads! hahaha...Besides that, I received a surprise birthday breakfast! lol :P Went for some apartments inspection in the city after breakfast. After those inspections, there comes my biggest birthday present! ^_^ hehehe, I'll keep that present as a mystery lol :P
Anyway, at night after dinner I went to Crown. Was in a hurry cuz I need to try my luck before it turns 12am. Quickly changed some chips and woah!!! I won! hahaha...Was winning then lost it again all because of YAN WEI LEONG! You are dai sai ppl! U called then I lost money! Shit! Hung off the phone with him and guess what??? I won again!!! See see see, he really dai sai! Bring bad luck! LOL :P
Basically that's how I celebrated my birthday. Simple but yet special :) In fact it was really special. Why? Hhmm that's because I received a surprise call from that someone. Yes, I was hoping the someone will surprise me by a call, I really didn't expect the someone will call, but...somehow...I got the surprise. Never ever occurred to me, you would called but...you did. I was speechless for awhile over the phone because I really didn't expect I hear your voice. I thought that wish might not come true but you made it came true for me. I have nothing to say but thank you very much for the call. It was really unexpected from you. And now...I know...you do read my blog...Thank you, thank you, thank you very much. You said over the phone, I will get my present when I come back, keep your promise ok? :P Anyway, really thanks alot for the call! Thank you for making my wish came true. You take care...
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
go crown lose money scold ppl! LOL
ReplyDelete