Sunday, October 11, 2009

4 months later

Hi everyone! I'm back! hahaha after such a long time! It has been 4 months since I last blog. Not that I don't wanna blog, just that I've been so busy for the past 3 months and yes, I am lazy! hahaha...So many things been happening in these 4 months, goods and bads, ups and downs, this is just the cycle of life! mmuuaahahaha...

Anyway, let's get a quick catch up on what I have been up to...Here comes the lists...hhmm...

1) After the last blog, I was busy studying hard for my final.

2) After final exam, I was busy partying! hahaha, nice one! Been going out almost everyday with friends, lunch, dinner, yumcha, clubbing n hanging out at their place.

3) Busy working. For some who don't know, I was in an internship for few weeks.

4) During and after internship, busy looking for jobs and went for interviews.

5) Busy being tour guide. Friends and cousin came to visit just right after another, it was really hectic weeks for me at that time but I had heaps of fun in GC with cousin hahaha and not to forget I was enjoying myself so much catching up with my pig, NG SUE ANN I'm taking about you, lol ^_^ gosh, I miss her now!!! One of my friend whom I know from kindergarten came to Melbourne 2 weeks ago, met up with him and his gf, I feel so bad being a bad tour guide for them as I didn't have much free time during their visit and I was knocked up by sickness. Anyhow I'm so happy for him, congrats to u my friend, I'm really happy for u and I will try my best to attend your big day! :D

6) I was back to normal or more than normal I should said, my free time drives me nuts! I stay home almost everyday, I nearly got myself into depression because of that, lol sounds so scary but hey, its true!!! And finally I got myself enrolled in a short course! Yeah!!! My class started last Thursday night, so now at least I have something to do...=)

So yeah, that was what I have been occupied of. Well, there is more but let's not get into so details, keep some privacy for myself lol :P

Four months passed by, lots of things happened, lots of things changed. But one good thing is all of us still keep in touch even though some gone back for good. I got to know some new friends, they are awesome! Funny and easy-going! I actually should thank Yoong and Elly for this, if it wasn't them who called me out, I wouldn't have known the others. They are really fun to be with, can joke around and the teasing is just double up the fun, fanstatic! So yeah, Yoong and Elly, thank you for that!^_^

More to update but I'm sleepy now, will continue tomorrow or the day after. I'm pretty sure I will be busy tomorrow 'cause everyone is back, yahoo!!! Graduation in 3 days, gosh, I'm so so so excited and happy! Finally hhmm not really finally tho, my 2nd graduation in just 3 days hahaha, I guess the thing is everyone is back! We can all hang out again before everyone heads back to where they belong. Yes, we have to, no, we MUST hang out! We have to take tons of photos mainly on our big day! I can't wait for that, hahaha...Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if I can update my blog tomorrow or the day after as we will be going here and there, catching up with each other but anyway, I will update soon, I promise!

Ok, my dreamland is calling me. I'm off! ciao~

2 comments: