2 more days to go, I'm gonna step into an important age of my life...Being 1 year older actually is not a big deal for me as I know everyone of us have to grow old eventually, noone can escape this part of life. As long as we stay young in our heart, keep up our look and of course keep our body on the go as health is a gift from God, no matter how old we are, we always can be as young as we want us to be! This year has been a tough year for me, stressing out for my finals and completed my studied, graduated, struggling in job hunting and finally got a job and now worrying about my application for Australia PR. But still, I do thank God for giving me strength and confidence in approaching everything I do. It is a tough journey but compared to the last 2 years, this year I managed to go through all the hard times without letting my tears and fears overcome me. I did cry but not as much as used to be. I guess I really have grown up. Yes, I surely did.
Mum asked me what I want for my birthday, I said, "I want to go back home to see you, daddy, didi and popo. I want to celebrate my big day with all of you. Without you, daddy and popo, I won't be here. Without my little brother, I wouldn't know my unconditional love for him is so important for my decision making. I just want to be with all of you." It has been 3 years I didn't get to celebrate my birthday with them. I thought I could fulfilled my own wish by flying home to celebrate my birthday but thing just doesn't seem that easy, this is what we called 'LIFE'. I got a job, my training starts next Tuesday until the end of this month then I start working on the 4th of January next year, I really have no time to go back home to see them. I miss them very much. This is one of my birthday list that I really hope I can fulfill, the only birthday wish I hope it will come true.
Mr.G asked me what I want for my birthday, he took me to my favourite shopping mall and told me I can choose whatever I want. Usually this put a smile on my face and I will ask for 2 presents instead of 1 but this time, I looked at him and said all I want is a trip back to KL. He wanted to buy me an air ticket but I stopped him from doing that. I could have simply let him buy me the air ticket and my wish comes true, I can see my family. The thing is I don't know when I have the time to go back home. Working life is different from student life. When you work, you have no time to travel around. Just the 2 of us, standing in front of Gucci, my favourite designer brand, looking at the shop, I still don't know what I want as my birthday present. Gucci you know, Gucci!!! Every time I see this shop, I will run or almost run into the shop but that day, I have no interest to go in at all. Clearly show that, I really miss my family... :(
Anyway, 2 more days to go! I will be 1 year older. Friends and cousins already teasing me but I don't mind and I don't care. Hhmm...ok ok, I have to stop being so emo..."Emo"...this word, argh makes me think of stupid Palm and Yoong, u guys got me the other day!=/ Speaking of which, my birthday list, hahahahahahhahaha I have a long birthday present list! Who wants to be Santa Claus? Who has too much money and want to do some charity? Come come, fulfill for me!!! LOL :P
I want a Gucci wallet, that wallet is my favourite among all, I love it love it love it! Thought of giving myself for this birthday but haih...don't talk about it, the wallet out of stock in Australia!!! argh!!! Mr.G was trying to get for me too, hopefully he can get it in the city store otherwise I have to let go my love for this wallet which I am so reluctant to do so!!! :( If he can't get it, a replacement of a Gucci bag is not a bad idea too, lol...Or Burberry sunglasses? mmuuaahahaha or DKNY watch which I wanted it since 2 years ago hehehehehe...or...or a weekend getaway to an unknown place, noone can contact us :P
I also want a new phone cuz both of my phones are...just...you know...dying soon...1 of them already in ICU, another is on the way, sigh...Who wants to surprise me with an iphone or a HTC Hero? mmuuaahahaha...There is still a long way to go of my birthday present list but I'm not gonna list everything here, you guys will say I am one crazy greedy girl hehehe...Ohya if I was back home, cash cash cash is always the best present from my popo! hahahahahaha...
Hhmm actually there is 1 thing in my list, I am somehow wishing you will surprise me by giving me a call on my birthday. I don't really know why am I hoping the someone to give me a call to wish me, I guess that...I still miss...the someone. Came across your profile yesterday, looking at the pics did give me an urge to send you a message to ask how are you, how's life been treating you but just when I was about to start typing, I stopped. At that moment, I was hoping I could hear your voice on my birthday. This is just another wish will never come true...But who knows, I might get the surprise...Surprise me, would you? Cuz I know, deep inside my heart...I still miss you.
I am expecting calls from the people who know my birthday! You guys know who you are! If I miss any calls from any of you, watch out! You guys know what I will do! mmuuaahahahahaha...
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
very rare to see u pop in ur blog lol, however 2 more day for ur bday XD
ReplyDeletegd luk i found u beloved gucci wallet XD
U found the wallet?! Where? U know which 1 I'm talking about? The 1 we saw last time when we were in Gucci Collins together, remember? The metalic blue. U found that wallet in Collins? Oh, I'm so gonna go to Collins on Saturday!!!
ReplyDeletehmm..glad ur back in ur blog..haha..
ReplyDelete